The next meeting of the rejuvenated CPC VIWG will take place on Wednesday 28th February 2018 at Storridge Village Hall. Prompt start at 7-00pm.
1. Apologies for absence
2. NO Minutes to approve [1st meeting of reformed VIWG]
3. Appointment of a WG Chairman
4. Introduction & Overview to work of VIWG
5. Approval of requests for additional Members of VIWG
5.1 Derek Scully [ Lay Member ] 5.2 David Roys [ Councillor ]
6. Update re Balfour – Beatty / HCC Contract for 2018-2019 .
6.1 Annual Maintenance Plan 2018-19 [L& P3] 6.2 Update on Lengthsman [ Jeremy Phillips ]
7. Agree Dog Litter Bin Management + Volunteers .
8. Repair & Maintenance of Play Equipment [2 sites]
8.1 Annual Health & Safety Inspection – Update
8.2 Appoint Sub-Committee to deal with the Repair and Maintenance
9. Update on Grass Cutting Contract for 2018-19
10. Update on Mole Control at Recreation Grounds
11. Appointment of Graveyards Sub-Committee [2 members]
12. Consider Volunteer Worker Policy for VIWG for suitable tasks
Geoff Fielding Councillor / Scheme Administrator